My Stolen Teaser

This tie-dye teaser is my stolen booty from Boudicca (insert evil meow here).

So this morning, I was like:

But then my brofur, Peppers, was like:

So then I had to get it back, like:
He's such a baby.  He LOVES getting things in his mouth & dragging them to different rooms, like MomKatt's leopard plush backpack, which he drags into the living room while the pawrents are watching TV, like it's some super-special accomplishment.  He deposits it on the floor & sits next to it, meowing while it's still in his mouth in a strangled sort of tone to get their attention.

But THEN, he tried to get it AGAIN by dragging it into the dining room (we were in the hallway before) and lying on it with his big ole 20-something-pound self.


But I was like, "No way, dude!  Tie-dye teaser *my* ill-gotten goods!  Get off!"

This went on for some time.


UNTIL ... I finally emerged TRIUMPHANT when he walked away:




Brofurs is SO annoying!

So, how do you like the teaser?  I really gave MomKatt a run for her money this morning when she was trying to take pictures of me/us with it.  Hee hee ... poor MomKatt.

Nayyyah nayyyah nayyyah, Boudicca!  I got yer teaser!  I got yer teaser!

PURRS!
Selina


 

Comments

  1. I guess I´m just like your brofur , just LOVE to run around wiff my teaser and wiff my mousies too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You carry them around the house, Kjelle? MOL! MomKatt thinks it's hilarious when Peppers does it. I don't mind, until he starts messin' with MY stuff! WHILE I'm trying to play with it!

      Purrs!
      Selina the possessive

      Delete
  2. good job showing him! Looks like you bof has a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like to pose with something and wait for Mum to pick up the camera and just as it's just as she likes it we walk away. She says a few foreign words! We just laugh!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sisters do that kind of stuff all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahaha!!!!
    Selina,you are a tease ;)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a teaser like that - it is awesome! All of us like it, and my human does not pull it out anywhere near enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun teaser! We need one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL, we use shoe laces. We must get a nice teaser like yours. We will petition the survunt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday