No, really, I'm fine. Go to work! Have a nice day!

MomKatt took this picture of me on her way out the door this morning to go to work.  I don't look like I'm pining for her, do I?  LOL

Well, by 5:40 PM this afternoon, when she gets home, that'll change of course.  But I can't let her get too swell-headed ... a too-big idea of her importance in the scheme of things.  I mean, she IS important but, after all, when you get right down to it, it's all about ME.


Then again, who would make the teaser "go" in the mornings if she wasn't around?


Humm .... I'll ponder this conundrum from my comfy pink bed.  This sword cuts both ways ....


Ya'll, meanwhile, have a pawsome Hump Day!

PURRS!
Selina


Comments

  1. You need to be careful that you don't over play the indifference Selina - these Mums are easily
    left feeling neglected.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh believe me, when I'm in the lap, I'm just as lovin' as the day is long ... purr cranked to the MAXIMUM setting! :)

      Delete
  2. you look very comfy....how did you get your parents to put the cat bed on the counter?? we get kicked OFF the counter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we have free range on the counters. Hee hee MomKatt grew up that way & she keeps a fairly tidy house most times so it's not too bad. Plus? This is my "escape area" from Boudicca. She's so chubby she doesn't jump up on the counters much so I'm fairly safe here at night. :)

      Delete
  3. At least you had your comfy on before she left you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, we tend to give Mom the same look when she leaves ;) Must be the "well fed " feeling ;)
    We do like when she comes home too!! After all, she is not there to play with us all day! We don't think that morning look fools Mom one bit...right? heehee
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your human had better have some teaser time scheduled post-work, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, Selina...you gotta keep her guessing!! BTW, you look very comfy in that bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya'll! It came with me when I arrived at my new home this time last year (almost this time last year - April 9 will be my first-year "Gotcha" anniversary!)

      Delete
  7. We've GOT to ask, with you in that bed, and the word HUMP, well... are you entertaining while your mummy is out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles* Oh no I'm WAY too busy for THAT kinda stuff! MOL MOL!

      Besides, I'm "entertaining" all the time! *giggles* (but not that way ... MOL)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday