Stolen goods are the best goods!

Oh hai!  As you can see, I'm still enjoying Peppers' birthday bed.  Hee hee ... boy, is it COMFY.  It's a Morgan Bed, made famous by Morgan the Pirate Gato.  MomKatt had always wanted to get us one of these but never got around to it.

Here's another of me there.  I was trying out my "burrowing" talents!  MOL!

Yeah, I think brofur Peppers has lost himself a bed, don't you?

This morning, though, I let Morticia borrow it for awhile.  *G*

I'm a nice sisfur, after all!  ;-)

I hope you're all having a snuggly, cozy Tuesday!

PURRS!
Selina

Comments

  1. We are so glad you two ladies love Peppers bed - it's a shame to let it go cold!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is nice of you to test it out and make sure it is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks very comfy - but mom says she isn't sure some of the "supersizers" here would fit....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isnt burrowing the greatest !!! that and making biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selina, you and Morticia look good in Pepper's bed!!
    We like your burrowing too,heehee

    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pepper's bed *does* look very comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So THAT's why Au steals my chair and Target steals my pillow and Guido steals my underwear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bed looks just right for you, Selina!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday