HAPPY DADKATT DAY!

The guy on the right is my DadKatt.  He is wonderpurr.  He scoops our boxes daily.  When MomKatt is late coming home from work at night - or for any other reason she cannot be home to feed us, as that's her job like the litterboxes are his job - he dishes our food out, changes our water, talks to us & cleans our bowls after we feast on gooshy food.


He takes great care of "his" cats, Sasha & Boudicca, and is always distressed to hear of a friend who loses a beloved pet.  He has a big, soft heart - I know because he said "Yes" when MomKatt wanted SOOOOOO much to adopt me!  He loves me, doesn't care that I have only one eye and says I'm beautiful.


I mean, ladies, what MORE could a girl want from a guy?  Isn't it sad that EVERY kitty does not have a DadKatt like mine!

So HAPPY DADKATT'S DAY to my dad, Gary.



And a very Happy DadKatt Day to Mr. Bill Cain, the gentleman (and MomKatt & I mean that in the fullest sense of the word) who found me, fed me & cared for me 'til I was adopted.  Like my DadKatt, Uncle Bill has a big, generous heart too, and is a total cat guy.  I sent him a funny card today for the occasion - MomKatt's going to call him later to make sure he received it OK.  I'm sure he's celebrating the day with his two legger kids.  But I know he's thought of me!


PURRS and Happy DadKatt's Day to all you dedicated dadkatts out there - we kitties REALLY appreciate you!

PURRS!
Selina


Comments

  1. That's so neat! You're kind of like me... sort of having two dads! Happy Dad's Day to your DadKatt from me! purrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day to Dads everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy father's day to your Dadkatt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Headbutts and happy Father's Day to your male human and to your Uncle Bill, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Father's Day, DadKatt Gary! Just 'cause you said "yes" to Selina, we love you. Selina, you are the luckiest little kitty, to have two great dads. Hugs and purrs to you both.

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday