Sunday Update

Meowlo, peeps ...

Just a quick Sunday update.  MomKatt apologizes for not transcribing for me yesterday but it would've been hard to do so, as I was in her lap most of the evening and there is room there either for me or the laptop.  Of course, the 'puter must go.  We watched baseball - her Tigers got beat.  :(

Anyway, Dr. L said on Friday that my temp had come down and that I was in their large (and VERY nice) kennel area throughout the day, enjoying the added space.  He said whenever anyone either went by where I was, or went in to interact with me (ahem ... or shove that STOOPID 'mometer up my tuckus), I was soliciting petting, and rubbing on things and acting much like the normal, happy kitty that I am.  

He said I was improving as he had hoped/expected me to, and for MomKatt to just keep a close eye on me after she got me home.  :)   So was I glad to get back here!  I spent a lot of yesterday on top of the kitchen cabinets - wouldn't come down, and MomKatt had to go after me to give me my gooshy food (it's BOUDICCA I was avoiding, not the peeps) but spent the rest of yesterday on her lap on the sofa, slept there last night & have been there all this morning.  I even played with Peppers' tie-dye teaser a little this morning and when MomKatt came in first thing after she woke up, I was purring hard like I'd missed her - and I had!  So as she types, I'm curled up, still, on the couch, but I'm not listless like I was last Monday so everyone seems to think, professionally or otherwise, that I am improving and will be OK.

Again - THANK YOU - for all your kind words & for your interest & for keeping up with me.  I have a bunch of great furriends!

Oh - another interesting decision.  After talking with Dr. Lofgren, too, about Boudicca - Dad&MomKatt feel it's best if she starts to live in our basement permanently until a new home can be found for other.  Otherwise, as Dr. L pointed out, her coming up when the peeps are here, but disappearing when they aren't, is only going to confuse me to the point where I really won't EVER start feeling 100% secure in my surroundings.  MomKatt doesn't want me becoming neurotic where she's concerned and DadKatt said he didn't mind hanging out more in the basement to keep her company, that that was what he'd done before he'd brought her upstairs into the house.


So, MomKatt has a poster up at Dr. L's office, he knows they are trying to re-home her, so we are all hoping that someone comes along that will fall in love with her & adopt her.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna take a nap!  And the peeps are going to see "Men In Black III".

PURRS!

Selina

Comments

  1. We are so glad you are feeling better and hope that Boudicca finds a home soon. Have your peeps thought about posting her picture on http://www.rescueme.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alasandra, we will check out this link today. Thank you so much! Have you had any experience with it?

      PURRS!
      Selina & MomKatt Laura

      Delete
  2. We are so happy to hear you are home with your Mom and Dad Katt Selina and getting lots of cuddles. Our eyes watered when we heard about that thermometer - bet yours did too!
    Take care
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all so very, very, VERY GLAD you're feeling better. purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selina, I am so glad to hear such great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you are feeling more like yourself! We purray hard fur Boudicca to find a new, great home. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you continue to feel better. Healing purrz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you sweet one and I am so glad you are home with your mom and dad. And I hope with all my heart that Boudicca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're feeling so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are glad you are feeling better. We hope Boudicca soon gets a lovely new home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy you are feeling better swwet one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Selina, we're glad you're feeling better! That is good news!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you're feeling better, sweetie. That's good news!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is all good news, Selina! We played with the tie-dye teaser today, too. We continue to purr that Boudicca gets a new home where she can reign alone as Queen. Cuddles.

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so happy to hear you are continuing to improve, Selina! And I think your humans have come up with a workable solution until Boudicca finds the right home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Selins,we are very happy that you are continuing to feel better!!!! We will purr that Boudicca gets a nice new home.

    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  16. veree happee ta lurn ewe bee doin WAY better selina; keep eatin that trout N by caturday ewe will be leepin tall frigeratorz ina single bound !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday