Shoe Day

Today is Shoe Day.  At least, it is on my blog.  Today is the day I reveal my love of MomKatt's shoes.

I really like sandals the best, as you can see here.  Plus, my two favorite pairs of her sandals ALSO coordinate with both me and Pink Bed. 

So you may see a pattern here ... I'm really, really into symmetry.  And coordinating colors.  (
Plus they smell like MomKatt - and leather.  I really like leather.) 

AND ... pink & black (HOT pink and black) is, really, THE best color combination ... especially for a fashion-conscious, svelte and "got it goin' on" black beauty such as myself.


Happy Monday everyone!

PURRS! 
Selina


PS - Unfortunately, she took these pink ones to wear to work today!  Drat!  I will just have to make do with the black ones ...   As you can see, though, I REALLY tried to hold onto them!

 

Comments

  1. Selina your Mom is very naughty stealing a pair of your sandals to wear for work.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a pink beddie like Spitty the Kitty! Maybe pink is becoming the new black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of Spitty but not had the pleasure of meeting yet ....

      Delete
  3. Selina...has Mommy told you how much she loves you? She does, and I am not jellus. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. my stars selina; now all you need is a tiara... or 40, ruby, pearl and onyx set in platinum and you are set ...I am ssooooooooooooo thinking pink is your color...hugs from dai$y; living amongst fish mongrels

    =^..*=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pink ones really do look well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who knew you were such a fashionista, Selena? Maybe you could give our Mommy some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister Mason is really into the shoes, too. And just like you, she says she loves 'em 'cause they smell of the peep! Personally, I'm not really into the peep's stinky ol' feet. purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mason = my sisfur, Livia, who puts her ENTIRE HEAD into DadKatt's shoes after he's taken them off! EWWW! She's the "Queen of Stink" around our house.

      No, I'm not into the feet, either. Purrsonally? I love the scent of the leather straps ...

      PURRS! Selina

      Delete
  8. You are so right about hot pink and black!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday