My Brofur Peppers - R.I.P.
Meowlo. My big brofur, Peppers, died this morning of pancretitus. He was brave and fought all weekend, as did Mom&DadKatt. They force-fed him baby food several times a day, but the appetite stimulants he got Friday weren't doing any good. All he would do was drink and, last night, he stopped doing that. They didn't think he'd make it through last night, but he did, somehow. MomKatt took him in at 7 AM sharp, and they put him on an IV for fluids, as his temp. was 8 degrees below normal. They wrapped him in blankets & a heating pad and, once his temp was up to par, they were going to start an IV line for feeding. But, as Dr. Lofgren was trying to get the line into his paw, he saw Peppers give about three breaths and ... he slipped away. MomKatt wrote this about him on her Facebook page: I told Peppers that now he's an extra bright star up somewhere in the vast Universe, amongst the other stars and planets. I told him to tell the pla...
We don't know Selina - can you give us a clue?
ReplyDeleteLuv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
MomKatt couldn't see, because the window was all beaded up with water 'cause of the humidity, and the blinds were not pulled up high enough. But **I** could see it!
DeletePURRS!
Selina
ceiling cat !!!
ReplyDelete:)
=^..^=
MomKatt thinks it was a bird or birds ... she couldn't see 'cause of the condensation on the glass!
Deletei love the bed :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Connie! It's HUGE!
DeleteYou loving the doggie bed! Every time I look up it drives TW crazy when she can't see anything especially since the moth invasion. I love driving her crazy.
ReplyDeleteIt's so BIIIIIG CK! I can STREETTTCH my full length in the bed and STILL not spill over the sides! MOL
DeleteDriving hoomans crazy IS part of our mandate as cats ... !
Did you find out? purrs
ReplyDeleteMomKatt is betting birds, since there are a lot of them that come in the mornings for seed. Also we have a hummingbird feeder around the corner of the building from where I am laying.
DeleteBut I'M not telling!!
Yep, I bet it was a good episode of Bird TV!
ReplyDeleteWe bet it's a birdie!
ReplyDeleteWe hopes it's not an evil squirrel! You are rockin that bed, Selina!
ReplyDeleteIt's a bird! Is it a bird? We hope it's a bird. You can't eat Superman.
ReplyDeleteMommy and I loves you Selina.
ReplyDelete