Quick Saturday Update

Well I certainly hope this is the LAST vet visit I have for awhile!  I got my second dose of Drontal, Dr. Brigham said I was shiny & purrrty and now I'm home and Mom&DadKatt are going to be gone all day visiting DadKatt's pawrents & seeing what's wrong with his father, who is in the hospital.  So I'll have all day in a nice, quiet house to recover from being tricked into the carrier once again.  *sigh*

OTOH I'm glad I'm mending well, my poos are MUCH improved & I'm peeing like a champ!  (That's how MomKatt puts it, anyway.)

And once again, thank you to Sparkle for letting me blog about black kitties yesterday, and thanks to everyone who read it & commented.  I'm glad everyone enjoyed it and I hope that perhaps someone sees it who wants to adopt a black kitty and is persuaded to do so by my praise of us shiny blackies! 

We ARE worth it!

I hope all my peeps have a great Caturday!

PURRS!
Selina


PS - And I got a REALLY yummy treat at the vet's for being such a good girl while I was there!  Hooray!

Comments

  1. We think you deserved more than one stingy treat at the vets - we think you should have had elebenty severn yesterday and another 63 today and then see if you need any more.
    Kuv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure glad you are doing better sweet Selina. We all are sending purrs to your DadKatt's Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to have a day to recover. I hope there are more treats for you when they get home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paws up for the good report from the vet! I am sending purrs your human's dad's way. And thanks so much again for your guest post - you did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sooo glad that you are all better, Selina! We 'specially want our black kitty furriends to be happy and healthy. We are sending healing purrs to you g'pa. Purrs.

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! You deserved more than one treat. Maybe a new cat tree or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Selina,
    Glad to hear you're doing a little better.
    Hope you have a purrfect Sunday!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so happy you are feeling better Selina :)
    We are purring hard for DadKatt's Dad now!
    Julie is happy to meet you too :)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pssh! Just pretend you're camping out! That's how I convince Samus to get into his carrier ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday