MIA no longer

*Comes in, starts coffee*

Meowlo, Peeps!  Guess ya'll thought we'd fallen through the litterbox!  Well, it *has* been a pretty trying time around my place lately.  MomKatt hasn't really felt like typing for me, and I haven't pushed her.  But today I told her that maybe it would help her to type for me.  I didn't even complain when she pointed the iPhone flashy thing & took some up-to-date snaps of me (see below) doing my mawnin' thang.


Been almost a month since my brofur, Sharif, made it to The Bridge.  He's doing well up there, making friends & hanging with our other sibs that have blazed the trail.  MomKatt feels better about him - she knows she did what she had to do and, while that doesn't make it hurt any less, she's grateful that he's out of his discomfort.

The rest of us are fine.  I'm out of my Forta-Flora & we're anxiously awaiting shipment today (!!).  I've discovered that stuff's so tasty that I don't even wait 'til MomKatt mixes it with the gooshy fud - I lick & eat it right out of the bowl by itself!  MomKatt says it reminds her of beef bullion (whatever THAT is - must be good, though.  She says she really likes it.)  Either way, she's very glad that I love it so much.


Here's me this morning, waiting to be played with - "Teaser", of course! a/k/a "The Stick Game" 'cause MomKatt hasn't gotten a proper replacement teaser for Pink Teaser yet:



Well OK she's being a bit slow on the draw ... wonder what Peppers is doing over there?  Big lug ...


Well, he turned out to be not nearly as interesting as gnawing on MomKatt in return for playing "Stick Teaser" with me!




HOOMAN FLESH!!!!!

She isn't quite as good as Forti-Flora ... wonder if I could get her to put some on her hands for me to try?  What do ya'll think?

I don't think hoomans taste a BIT like chicken - from MY experience "in the field"!  MOL

Anyway, we're slowly gaining ground.  We missed all our blogging furriends.

We also want to send a special shout to Ann & all the kitties for their loss of Poppy Vic.  Though we've not been around during this time, we HAVE been thinking of them & hope they're doing alright.  If someone talks to them, please let them know that we mentioned them.

And thank you all for your kind words about Sharif, and your Emails, etc.  Mom&DadKatt really appreciated it.  He was a pretty special brofur - and if we ever DO adopt another Siamese, MomKatt says, it'll definitely be from Siamese Rescue.  But there will never be another Sharif.

Meanwhile, here's my butt:


Peace out, ya'll!

PURRS!
Selina (meowin' once more ... )


PS - Am really bummed.  Yes, that's our hummingbird feeder there in the sink drain.  They've pretty much headed for their winter quarters, DadKatt figures.  So no more HummingBirdCatTV.  *sigh*  All I can watch now are those dang acorns falling all over the place ... that's no fun!

Comments

  1. My hummingbird tv season is over here, too. But the network replaced it with extra episodes of the Blue Jay Show so I'm okay with it. And we've got the acorns. Do we ever have the acorns! One even bonked my peep on the head one day. That was pretty fun to watch.

    Hope you and your mom feel real better, real soon. Losing a brother is really hard. But he'll be up in Heaven now where I hear, Hummingbird TV is always on. He'll be watching that when not watching over you and your mom.

    purrs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meowlo Nerissa!

      I've been keeping up with your blog (and happy LATE birthday to your peep!) MomKatt hasn't gotten bonked by an acorn yet but ... it's BOUND to happen. And yes, we too have the "Blue Jay Show" and we have the "Cardinal Show" as well but somehow those tiny little h'birds were just much more fascinating ...

      Purrs back to you my furriend!

      Delete
  2. No hummingbird TV? I'm lucky I have pigeon TV here. MOL! Hope your MomKatt feels better and more like typing for you. *bows head in respect for Sharif* BTW, my peeps DO taste like chick-hen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo ... never seen a pigeon but we DO have doves ... they seem rather ... ahem ... *whispers* ... clueless & stupid .. MOL!

      Delete
  3. So glad you are doing well.

    The Crew really enjoys Chipmunk Confidential. With all those acorns maybe you'll get an episode or two of it in..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We NEVER get those! Just lousy !)@(%*)%!! squirrels! :(

      Delete
  4. Hi Selina - I've missed you! My human knows how devastating it can be to lose a special kitty, so we understand why you have been away for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Sparkle I've missed you too but we've been keeping up with your blog! That "grab bag" giveaway the other day was pawsome!

      Delete
  5. Hi there , Selina !
    Furry nice to see you again :)
    My mom too knows how it feel to loose a special cat , so she understands that you have needed some time off.
    You can be lucky that you have Hummingbirds for a bit of the year , here in Sweden we have NON , NADA , ZERO Humminbirds to watch :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where in Sweden do you live? MomKatt has a black kitty furriend who lives in Ystad ... her name's Loki.

      Delete
  6. I am SO glad to see you again. I truly missed you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie! Awwww thank you my sweet furriend! Well we were reading your daily entries with interest nonetheless.

      =^..^=

      PURRS!
      Selina

      Delete
  7. Selina,
    If I may, you have a cute butt!
    Regarding human flesh, my main concern is the screaming out of the human's mouth when I try to taste her. So I quit (bothering my ears too much).
    I'm glad to see you back online. I'm sending purrs to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles* Why THANK you Texas! *blushes* Yeah I put it out there, just for the heck of it.

      As for "hooman screaming", my sisfur, Livia, knows words and "Dammit!" is the one she knows best! When either MomOrDadKatt say THAT, she TEARS outta the room! MOL

      We send purrs right back to your furramily too sweetie!

      Selina

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday