Monday ME!

Morning Peeps!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Mom&DadKatt are REALLY happy 'cause their Detroit Tigers are 2-0 in the AL championship series right now & headed to their home turf for Game 3 on Tues. night with MomKatt's favorite picther, Justin Verlander, scheduled to pitch!

Me?  Well, I don't care so much about baseball but it DOES garner me LOTS of lap time!  Back to back games Sat. AND Sun. meant *I* got lots of lovins & lap time with MomKatt.  (The only down side being when DadKatt gets "excited" about something that happens during the game.  He yells and wakes me up!)

But they were sad to see Mr. Jeter break his ankle.  He's the only Yankee MomKatt likes to watch play!  (He's also doing his medical stuff for it in Charlotte!  How cool is THAT, she says?)

Anyway, here's ME on a rainy Monday morning in North Carolina ... MomKatt wishes she were home with me RIGHT now giving me MORE laptime!  I hope everyone has a pawsome Monday!

GO TIGERS!


PURRS!
Selina (short stop)



Comments

  1. Laptime is always the best time.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. tigers all ways rool selina....even if we dont watches base balls !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy jumping 24 miles is about as close to sports as we get around here. Um, is that a sport?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno Sparkle. I think it's kinda silly. You wouldn't catch ME doing something like that! MOL

      Delete
  4. Laptime I understand, the rest of it????? mol from Austin the Brit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles* Baseball Austin. Mom&DadKatt are Detroit Tigers' fans! They are in the American League Championship series right now, which will decide which 2 teams go to the World Series. Big stuff!

      Delete
  5. Yup,laptime is good,except for the interruptions ;)
    You look good on that chair Selina!!!!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Daddy gets excited sumtimes and wakes us! We wish your Mommy and Daddy was home haffin lap time wif you, too. Have a great Monday, Selina. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MomKatt is more laid back, but her favorite guy, Justin Verlander, is pitching tonight so ... I may be "ejected" if he pitched a purr-fect shutout game like he did the other night against Oakland! MOL

      Delete
  7. Bet DadKatt was enjoying that blown call that led to 2 runs, not that we could even score 1 run. Concats to your Tigers winning the series. I've waved the white towel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CK, yeah that *was* pretty exciting! Well, it ain't over 'til it's over, as another famouse ballplayer once said! And more lap time tonight in Game 3 for me so that's all I care about! MOL (That and lying on MomKatt's REALLY warm, fuzzy Detroit snuggle blankie!)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday