Polly-Tics

Cats for Obama


What a great logo, eh?

No matter who you are voting for, I'd just like to say that I wish cats could vote.  But, since we can't, it is even more important for your 2-leggers to get outta their houses & go vote.  Vote early!  Vote on the day!  Doesn't matter - just do it.  It's important - REALLY important.

Then again, it's ALWAYS important 'cause this is a demoCATcy democracy and every hooman should participate.  The way I see it, with my one clear, bright, Absinthe-green eye, if you don't vote, you don't have a right to gripe about how things turn out after.  And if you DO vote, and it's a race as close as this presidential contest seems to be, yours just MIGHT be the deciding vote.  Who knows?  Maybe not, you say - but your vote sure WON'T be counted as ANYTHING if you don't go and register it.


So ... go do your civic duty during the next couple of weeks, be nice, play nice, don't be one of the (seemingly) many haters and ugly-talking peeps on both sides of the political spectrum.  Respect the other person's choice and if you can't say anything nice ... 

Then go stick your head in an unscooped litter box.




As Forrest Gump once said, "That's all I got to say about THAT ..."

PURRS!
Selina

Comments

  1. Haha! I'm glad I don't have a vote! That's all I'm going to say about that … mol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to the presidential race, we don't live in a swing state, so my human's vote won't be the deciding one there. BUT it might be for a bunch of local measures that will probably have WAY more of a direct impact on her life than whoever winds up in the White House! She always votes, and she usually walks to the polling place - and treats herself afterwards! If I could vote, I would vote for... me! For everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle is right. The local measures are often ignored, but they can have a real impact on us... both human and feline, in some cases. Let your voice be heard.

    We live in the hinge of a swing state, so we are deluged with mailers and things for the election. Our human keeps threatening to use them as litter box liner, since new ones show up in the mailbox every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had that logo on my blog for awhile. We never have any inneresting local measures to vote for. Last time Catbucks was giving free coffee if you could prove you voted. My peep votes and then gripes. HAH! She does say people can't complain if they don't vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Mommy votes and then she does sumthin really ebil. She wears her little "I Voted" sticker home and then sticks it on one of us! One of these days, Mommy, one of these days....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selina, fanks you fur the loves. Really. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday