Tired Toosday

There's something up there ... I can't decide.  Go for what's up there, or maul MomKatt's Laurel Burch purse here ... ??

"Door Number 1!  Pick Door Number 1!"

Oh ... HAI!  Didn't see you there.  How are all my peeps?  I hope this post finds everyone doing well.

Uh ... 

Wait.  I just ran out of things to meow.  This is ... a new state of affairs.  No!  No!  I can hold my 'nip just as well as the next cat ... 

Zzzzz ... 


You know what it is, of course.  These cool rainy days Sun. & Mon., and having MomANDDadKatt home for both days ... well, let's just say I snagged beaucoup lap time the entire period.  (Cats, ya'll should encourage your pawrents to watch baseball.  MUCHO lap time during games.  I'm just sayin'.  They were watching the Detriot Tigers games Sat. night & Sun. afternoon ... ahhhh ... it's the life.)  The only bad thing was when the Tigers scored - which was pretty often.  DadKatt gets REALLY excited and when he does, he yells & whoops & waves his arms ... disturbs my beauty sleep, let me tell you.

MomKatt compensated by watching Lawrence Olivier's "Hamlet" last night, so that was a much quieter experience.  I like "Hamlet".  :)

PURRS!
Selina

Comments

  1. Nicky used to watch baseball with TW but I don't like it. I really don't like it when she starts yelling and screaming and jumping up and down. It makes her happy but scares me. Your Tigers are in a great position right now. I seem to having a writers' block also. Must be something in the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little brain just shut down starting at whatever was up there ... (ain't tellin' what it was ... MomKatt *hates* it when I don't tell her ... )

      Delete
  2. Do you like "Hamlet" better? Or just "Ham"???
    Get your rest, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humm ... tough question. With Morticia, it'd be ham paws down. No doubt about that. With me ... maybe a little of both?

      PS - We get some turkey or ham every morning - well, most mornings anyway.

      Delete
  3. The thing to do Selina, is this... go for one thing, the most urgent, then have a good refreshing nap, then go for the other thing, the less urgent one - probably the purse.

    ....to sleep perchance to dream

    Gerry & Mungo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G&M:

      Or just ignore ALL of it - and power nap!

      Delete
  4. Sweet one, just looking at you is enough. No meowing needed if there are none. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The humans here don't watch sports. Occasionally my human will watch a comedy, but that is awful, because her laughter hurts my ears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'd rather they laugh than cry, wouldn't you? :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Selena, nice to meet you :) Thanks for following me. I am a tuxie, but don't hold it against me mol. I like anything that makes my mumsit for hours with her feet up!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuxies are OK with me! :) Nice to meet you too!

      Delete
  7. We do shifts to make sure Mum knee is always ready to snuggle with us. It's very hard work is lap sitting.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Ain't that the truth?! It's actually more difficult when my sisfur, Livia, tries to balance herself in bread-loaf position on the side of MomKatt's right thigh if she's leaning on her left side on the sofa watching TV. Eventually she says it hurts & shoos Livia off of her! MOL

      Delete
  8. Hello Selina, you are such a pretty and sweet kitty and we love reading you blog! This was a great postie!! hugs and kisses xx oo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi guys, thank you & thank you for reading & following me!!!

      Delete
  9. Hi Selina! We're back again to let you know we are giving away the beauitful blogger award and thinking of you award (we won them last month but forgot to give them away!) if you do not have either one of them then we'd be more than happy to give them to you! hugs and purrs and kisses xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherlock & Crew; No, I have never received any of those - thank you! We'll meander on over to your blog ASAP.

      You're very sweet to think of me!

      PURRS!
      Selina

      Delete
  10. I'm a Big Bang Theory cat, myself. When that's on, I snuggle up close to peep #1 and purr & purr & PURR! Unfortunately, I don't manage much shut eye though 'cause... really... I like the show, too! purrs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday