Caturday Photo of the Day - NEKKED TUMMY!

MOL!  One of MomKatt's favorite shots of me when I first came to live here.  See how ARRIVED I already look, and I hadn't even been here two whole days?


I'm just LEANIN' into that pettin', aren't I?
 
Also?  A shaved tummy peeking out from my "operation" (i.e. no more kittens for me).

Hee hee!  Good thing it was WARM in that house!  My tummy would have been cold otherwise, don't you think?

OK gotta get back to trying to be good for Santa.  HEY!  A great, big box arrived yesterday!  MomKatt said it was our Xmas present!  I can't wait to see what it is!


You WILL be informed ... meanwhile have a purr-fect day!

PURRS!
Selina


PS - Please think of my sisfur, Livia.  She goes to the vet this morning for a steroid shot.  Her poops haven't been good for some time, and she may have lost more weight, which won't be a good sign.  MomKatt said she & Dr. L are going to have a "serious talk" while she's there.  They've been thinking it's either chronic IBD or intestinal lymphoma like my brofur, Feisal, had.  Please spare her some thoughts about 8 AM.  Thanks!

Comments

  1. We are purring that your sisfur Livia and hope the news isn't going to be upsetting for you all.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope Livia got a good report from the VET. Our sisfur Princess is a "mature" kitteh with many problems, also. It is very tough on the peeps. Thinking of you this weekend and throughout the holiday season. Purrs from all of us at Prancer Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you were a lover from day one! : )
    (((purrs))) to your sweet sis. We hope she's ok.
    ...counting the days! Merry Merry!
    xo,
    Katie, Glogirly & Waffles TOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be purring for your sisfur. Looks like you knew a good thing as soon as you got your forever home. Not me. I played hard to get. You are so pretty. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am purring lots for Livia! And yes, you did look totally comfy right away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I soooooo remember that pic sweetie! We are all purring for sweet Livia and hope she will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We remember when you were adopted :) Whew!!
    Good thing you have a super good home now!!
    We are purring very hard for Livia.
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending purrs for Livia and your mommy. Meowy Catmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday