Diggin' on Thangs!

Meowlo, peeps!

Hey, it's Me, today, here in this photo.

MomKatt says I gaze at the world head-on, that I seem to see more with one eye than most do with two.  I don't know about that.  Never having had two eyes, I have nothing prior from which to judge.  But I *do* see quite a bit.

Oh my, I'm rambling.  So anyways, it's Friday.  How ya'll doin' out there?  Ready for the weekend?  I think we're going to have a quiet one at my house.  With MomKatt finally over her Creeping Crud, she really is craving some good, old-fashioned "down time".  Of course, I shall be there to assist with this by sitting in her lap as much as possible - or sitting on her desk if she's going to be working in her office.  She just says they've been either sick or busy for weeks now, it seems, and she's not had a minute she could call her own that she wasn't either doing something for some other hooman or coughing/sneezing/hacking/blowing/etc etc.

Please, indulge me.  I'm in a "preening" mood.  Here is another picture of me this morning.


I'll blog about some things on the counter around me.  Let's see, there are some knives on the left, a kitty-shaped spoon/utensil rest, and some "adult beverages" on the right.  (I'm not interested in them.)

Boring, Selina.  Move on.  I'm more interesting to look at anyway.  How about this profile shot?

Yeah I moved a little bit in that one.  Hee hee ... sorry, MomKatt!

*yawn*  Well, I think it's nap time.  No one's around here to offer me a lap, so I'll have to recline elsewhere & wait for 5:40 PM when MomKatt gets home.  Meanwhile, here's a big smoochie for all my blogging furriends!

Like the words from that theme song on MBL Network's show "Intentional Talk" (MomKatt LOVES her some Kevin Millar - he's the guy in the picture on the right in the orange shirt) ... how ya like me now?!  (Here is the YouTube link if you wanna dig on this cool song.)





How Ya Like Me Now?

PURRS & I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Selina

 


  


 

Comments

  1. Lookin good! Smooches! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to show this post of yours to my human, Selina - why can't WE be on the counter too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, MomKatt gave up YEARS ago. Plus she grew up that way - as long as she keeps the counters clean, we're good. ;-) (I hope your hooman isn't shocked. MOL)

      PURRS!
      Selina

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the smooch. Love those photos. Don't love "Cowboy Up" Millar as he was a hated Red Sox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome that your human lets you on the counter. Newton keeps trying, but the closest he gets is peeing in the kitchen sink. And let's just say the humans aren't big fans of that.

    You're looking good up there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selina, you shoulda whapped something off of that counter. That's what I like to do!

    Have a great weekend!

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the smoochie, Selina. Here is another one for you!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday