Nursing

No, I haven't had kittens!

MomKatt's got a horrible head cold.  I thought she was going to cough her lungs out into the kitchen sink this morning.  She's no good for nuthin' today.  So I, Nurse Selina, am on duty.

As you can see, it's mostly an easy job - at least until she gets on a coughing jag.  And of course, those usually begin JUST when I've settled down and positioned myself just right on the blanket.  Then I get bounced around like a rubber ball!

Oh well, it's a living I suppose.  Morticia couldn't put up with it, so she abandoned MomKatt's lap earlier this morning, leaving it wide open for moi.  I've gotten her tissues, a big book, cough drops, her coffee and her glasses.  Yep, and a movie ready to go.  DadKatt's helping too (it's nice of him, since HE gave her this crud to begin with!)  We'll have her up & around in no time.

Meanwhile, we both hope you guys are having better Sundays than we she is.  Me, I'm fine ...


As long as she doesn't cough ... *sigh*

Uh oh here she goes again ... 


PURRS!
Selina

 

Comments

  1. We hope your MomKatt is better soon or you'll be quite exhausted Selina. In any case we think your need a squillion long naps to recover from the bouncing about you'll be getting when she coughs.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
    Love to your Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selina, my mommy rocked Admiral's world AND mine with those coffs! Maybe she and your mamma can at least come up with ONE hairball for pete sake. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! We would have been super surprised if you had turned up with a litter of kittens! But you are being the bestest nurse around, your MomKatt is really lucky!
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of purrs to you MomKatt from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purrz to your MomKatt. TW got a flu shot Friday and now she's as sick as a dog. She can't breathe and she's wheezing and just feeling crappy. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MomKatt had a flu shot, too, CK, about a month and a half ago. Fat lot of good it's done her, I say! Piffle! I hope TW feels better ....

      Delete
  6. Selina, I hope your mom is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure do hope your mom feels better soon. Sickly peeps are such babies... aren't they? Well, at least mine are! Maybe yours are made of stronger stuff... purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. My human is such a big baby when she is sick, I can't stand to be near her except when she is sleeping! I hope your is a lot more manageable, Selina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Selina,your Mom is very lucky to have you to nurse her back to health!!
    We hope you can keep her under your paw and she does as you meow! Purrs to your Mom.
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your mom feels better soon!

    Purrs,

    Tigger Angel Baby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday