PICTURE OF SELINA'S BROFUR!

Quick post ...  here is the picture of my brother, half-brother, sibling, relation., courtesy of my Uncle Bill.

MomKatt's going to call him back in a few minutes.  He just called our house & we missed him by about 2 minutes!

Isn't he handsome?  He's got that big male head going on.  I REALLY hope we can find him a furrever home!!  (If you don't know about this, see my post previous to this one for details.)


We need a name and, in honor of my sisfur, Morticia, I propose we name him GOMEZ!

PURRS!
Selina


PS - MomKatt just talked to Uncle Bill.  It seems that, since their last phone conversation in the previous blog entry, he can now PICK GOMEZ UP, HOLD HIM, LOVE ON HIM, ETC.!  In just this short amount of time, Uncle Bill told her, Gomez "can't get enough love"!  

So we think that socialization will NOT be a problem with him!!!  GREAT NEWS!



Comments

  1. He is awesomely handsome! Can I share his photo on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparkle, yes of course you can! Share away! The more the better!

      We're waiting on word from Uncle Bill about how he's progressing ....

      Selina

      Delete
  2. What a handsome mancat! Gomez fits purrfectly. Purring for his furever home. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful news! And that's a great name! I hope someone adopts him quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great news that Gomez is being picked up - we are certain this will make him find his new family much quicker.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh heh—Gomez sounds like the Mexican gardener. Just make sure they don't deport him. Just joking. I'm glad he has a name and it isn't Itt. He's a handsome, lovey boy, isn't he. I've already tweeted about it and I'll share some more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for Gomez! YAY for your Uncle Bill, too! He's workin' wonders with that handsome boy. purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gomez is a handsome boy. We hope he soon gets a Forever Home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday