Stink Eye

SUBJECT:   DadKatt
CRIME:      Untimely photo offloading

My buddy, Keisha, is showing off a prize - PRIZE! - cat tree.

And what am *I* showing, you may ask?  A whole lotta NUTHIN', that's what.  And WHY?

Because that HOOMAN pictured above - yes, my DadKatt, who is otherwise a nice, reasonable, affection hooman bean - is dragging his feet and failing to download the Xmas pictures from his digital camera so that I can blog about my AWESOME, STUNNING & YOU'RE-SO-GOING-TO-WANT-ONE cat tree that Santa Paws brought me for Xmas.  (Ok, ok he brought it for all of us kitties and, yes, Morticia *really* loves to get into the top bed & look out the door but ... bear with me, OK?)

Have I meowed about this at all?  No.  Have I said ANYTHING whatsoever up until now?  No.  I've been a model kitty, patiently waiting ... hoping ...

And waiting.

Prodded MomKatt.  SHE prodded DadKatt.

And we're both still ... waiting.

OK, Junior G-Man (that's DadKatt's nickname, "G-Man") ... WHERE are my pics?  Hummm?

Do you SEE me lookin' at you?  Don't be comin' at me w/that ripoff Robert De Nero impersonation, askin', "Are you lookin' at me?"

'Cause if you DO, I will reply, "I don't see no one else here.  So I must be lookin' at YOU, slacko."

      
Now.  I am the most REASONABLE of kitties.  I seldom - if ever - give the "stink eye".  (And it must be noted that, being a one-eyed kitty, I kinda have a "lock" on this look, should I choose to wield it.)  But in this case ... 

Keisha, you got any suggestions for me?  A tip you'd care to share to get him going?  MomKatt has Emailed him today - maybe THIS WEEK ...

Selina (carefully watching .....)

Comments

  1. Oh boy!!! You really are riled up Selina!!!!!
    Bet you get your wish soon as we think your
    DadKatt is quaking in his boots about now! heeheehee
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It takes a lot to get you riled up, Selina! Your male human had better get on it, or there may be trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Selina we hopes those pictures get uploaded sooner then soon.
    Mommy saw the cutest one eyed black panther kitten when she went to drop off Tuiren. In fact when Tuiren came home she woofed that Mommy was playing with the kitten and telling her how purrty she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serlina..I would NOT want the stink eye from yoo! Dad Catt had better get a move on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oopsa kitty scorned is not a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, not fun! Come on, dad catt.... get on the ball here! or at least teach mom catt how to do it, because we know that at least SHE loves Selina, she would never leave her hanging like this... Perhaps there's some way you can prove your love too? Hmm, oh yeah, Download the pictures!
    We got your back, Selina! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE think he really needs to get his cat act together or things are going to get "goibally" nasty for him...

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday