The Little KItty That Could & Contest Swag!

Mornin' peeps!

MomKatt & I just had to share this story with you that we found in MomKatt's E-mail this morning.

The Little Kitty That Could

As the article says, she's got a Facebook page & her new MomKatt has named her Pretzel!

Of course, being a Meezer, this little girl just melted MomKatt's heart.  And she'd do the exact same thing that Ms. Bernard is doing:  KEEPING her, and giving her the best life possible.

Some things are just meant to be, don't you agree?  

*sniff*  I just love happy kitty endings!

******************

In other news ... 

A PACKAGE ARRIVED YESTERDAY!

And it was addressed to ME!  (I know our mailperson really wonders about just WHO or WHAT lives at our house sometimes ..... MOL)

"Open it MomKatt, open it!  (I'll take a quick bath while you do, in case there's a handsome mankitty in it or something!)"


*sniff sniff*  Smells OK ...

HEY!  It's the bag from my furriend, Sparkle!  And it's got her name & profile on it, too!  (Her hooman designed the profile especially for this tote bag.  She's very good!)


"HELLOOOOOOO in there!  Nope, nobody here."



Who's this strange kitty on the other side?  Humm ... her eyes are almost as pretty a shade of green as mine.  I've seen her somewhere before ...


Well, it's a VERY nice bag and meets with my full approval.  It's a limited edition so, of course, we will take VERY good care of it.  Nineteen other kitties won one of these bags, too.  We are very lucky!  Sparkle had a contest on her page, and the prize was this great-looking bag.  (Hannah And Lucy received the Fancy Feast ornament!)

Oh, THAT'S where I've seen that green-eyed kitty before!  *head paw*  Duh!  


Thank you, Sparkle!  I'm going to allow MomKatt to use it for trips to Barnes & Noble.  She goes there to write sometimes, and it'll hold her journal & all her writing stuff (and not a few books, too!)  Maybe some coffee!


The weekend will be here soon - got any big plans?  I'm just hangin' with the peeps and, hopefully, getting a LOT of lap time.  It's what weekends - especially cold winter ones - are for!

Have a great day all!

PURRS!
Selina


 

Comments

  1. What a pawsome bag! We'll be purring for that sweet kitty named Pretzel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pawsome bag. I received mine that I won from Brian's Place. I sure is big. I heard a rumor that SLH may be back this weekend but I'm keeping my paws crossed that she isn't. Saturday night I'm DJing at the Blogpaws' pawty on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concats to you Selina, you seem to really be enjoying that bag as much as your mom will!

    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selina, we loved the story about Pretzel! What a sweet and very lucky kitty! We will keep her in our thoughts.
    We also love your pawsome bag!!!! That should hold plenty of kitty food! heehee
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome that you got the bag! I am supposed to get one of my own but I haven't yet. I am so happy that Pretzel wound up with the right human to care for her - I have added her page to my page favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing the story of pretzel, we liked them on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hopes to spend the night in our new house this weekend. Pretty exciting stuff, right? We love your new bag, it's beautiful. Have a great weekend, Selina! XOXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretzel is one lucky kitty indeed!! Selena you look like the cat that was let out the bag! mol

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very beautiful bag! Concats Selina!
    Pretzel is a cutie!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday