Surprises!

Meowlo Peeps!

This is really cool.  I NEVER get mail but, yesterday?  What did I get?

MAIL!  (See?  It says "Selina" right there on the envelope.  Bet the only reason MomKatt was "c/o" was because she has thumbs & can open the envelope more readily.  Unfair, but ... it's the way it is.)



I got a VALENTINE!  It's from Margo Garcia in our Catster group, Pen Paws.  Wasn't that nice of her?

I'm so happy I think I'll bathe!


In other news, nothing's changed on the Boudicca front, though she's back down in the basement now & peace has been restored to the Upper House.  But Mom&DadKatt can't even BEGIN to consider adopting Gomez until Boudicca's furever home is found, and ... well, we were just hopeful that NOW might be the right time.  MomKatt's exhausted all the contacts she can think of.  No one's gotten back to her.

I wonder why my text is centering ... looks kinda neat though, doesn't it?

And MomKatt's all excited about some English king's bones being found.  Hoomans get excited over the WEIRDEST things, don't they?

PURRS!
Selina

Comments

  1. Concats on your Valentine Selina. Tell your MomKatt that the English King's bones were found about 10 miles from where we live!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY?! I told her & she's freaking out right about now, wishing she were there for all the goings-on!!

      Delete
  2. Concats to the mail, the beautiful Valentine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome that you got a Valentine! I REALLY hope Boudicca finds a home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll keep purring for Boudicca's furever home. Concats on that Valentine. We're not surprised you got one. A beautiful kitteh such as yourself must have lots of admirers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Concats on your Valentine. I got some Valentines also. Now I have 2 mancats. BTW your Mom might want to blur out your address on the envelope cos anybody can biggify it and it may fall into the wrong paws. Just meowin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A valentine card! That is exciting, Selina!
    You must have been Purring Out Loud ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday