Award Time!

Morning peeps!

My good pal, Nerissa, has given me an award! Check it out!




It's the "Blooming Brilliant Blog Award" - thank you, my furriend!  (I am bloomin' brilliant, ain't I?)  Seriously, it was very kind of you to think of me.  And isn't that a gorgeous photo?  Of course I like it:  it's pink, like Pink Bed!

OK ... in accepting this award, I have to do a few things.  First, I must link back to the blog that gave me the award.  CHECK!  (Done up top there, with Nerissa's name.)

Second, I must pass along the "Blooming Brilliant Blog Award" to at least four other blogs ... boy, this is REALLY hard (limiting it to four - there are SO many wonderful ones out there!)

But my choices as award recipients are as follows.

MomKatt, the envelope, please!

1.  Daisy the Curly Cat - We just cannot get enough of Daisy & her crazy brofur, Harley.  They always make MomKatt laugh in the mornings when she opens her Email!  And I'm an avid follower of Daisy's fashion sensibilities.

2.  Hannah and Lucy - These Brit Kits always have my back, and have been a great source of support.  Plus, they are lovely to look at, and I'm sure you'll all agree with me there.

3.  Sparkle the Designer Cat - This kitty furramily is graced by the presence of that well-known Somali, Sparkle, and her siblings Boodie and Binga.  MomKatt just loves how Binga constantly irritates Sparkle, and she thinks Boodie is just beautiful.  As for Miss Sparkle, she and I are fellow writers, so we share a similarly sophisticated literary sensibility.  Also?  She, like me, has an on-going job educating the hoomans with whom she lives (plus, she helps OTHER kitties educate THEIR hoomans with her advice columns, which are bursting with feline wisdom, and her published works.)  All in all, I think she's just great - and beautiful, too!

4.  Eric and Flynn - We don't get to visit these two handsome gold and white mankitties half as often as we'd like to, but we enjoy their photos and antics when we do.  They have lots of adventures outside and, like Hannah and Lucy, comprise more English pals for us!  We love UK kitties!

So ... congrats to all & feel free to accept this award & pass it along to four (or more!) other deserving blogs!

Oh, sorry Nerissa, you're right: as a recipient of the "Blooming Brilliant Blog Award", I have to do a "third thing", which is answer the question, "If you had a brilliant idea, what would it be?" 

Well, I agree with Nerissa that, as a cat, my answers to ANYTHING are brilliant automatically but, in my situation, I think that, if I had a brilliant idea, it would be to invent some type of personality re-arranger to turn Boudicca into my devoted, slavish cat worshiper!  (Or, barring that, construct some type of invisible force field between the basement door and the rest of our house so she could never, ever again slip past DadKatt's legs while he's struggling through the door to carry the Litter Locker down into the basement!  Just think of all the fun I could have, sitting behind it, clearly visible to her, yet SOOOOO unattainable ... talk about one frustrated pudgy Oreo kitty!  MOL!  MOL!)


OK ... no I've gotta stop laughing ... give me a minute ...

OK I've calmed down and, yes, I believe that's everything checked off.  Thank you again, Nerissa, for my award!  This was quite fun to do!

Meanwhile, ya'll can enjoy today's "Picture of Me" (actually taken yesterday):

MomKatt was trying to capture how my coat gleams in the late afternoon sun that was coming through our patio doors.  Of course, the iPhone did not do me justice ... but I give her points for trying.  You can see all kinds of colors in it when the sun at that time of day hits me.

Then, here are Morticia & I yesterday, touching noses!  Suddenly, after I was trying to be friendly and show that I don't always chase her behind all about the house - she gave this tiny "Meow!", all distressed-like, and took off towards the kitchen!


Heck, what's a one-eyed kitty to do?  

Oh well, I ended up playing with my bouncy green ball.

So long for now, and I hope everypurr has a pawsome Thursday!

PURRZ!
Selina


Comments

  1. Oohhh... I like the idea of the invisible force field. I like it very much! purrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thursday and congrats on your blooming brilliant award! Thanks so much for thinking of Harley and me, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award, Selina! Yeah, I think a forcefield would be a great idea... I'd love to have one for when Binga is in a "mood."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concats on your pretty award. Thanks for thinking of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you are bloomin' brilliant, Selena, so very apt :) ConCats! That invisible force thingy would be great to keep all unwanted introoders at bay!! >^,,^<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday