Baff Time!

Hi peeps!

I've discovered a new, fascinating play area in my house - want to see?

I accompany my MomKatt there every morning before she goes to work, so after viewing my antics there the other day, she decided to take her iPhone with her & snap some pics of me having fun with ...

BAFF TIME!

Starting out here ... humm ... what's this?  My, Pink Bed has gotten big, hasn't he?  What's in here, anyway?


Seems innocent enough ... 


 Here I am - INSIDE!


Wow, MomKatt!  Things look really different from here!



Me, from another purr-spective:


Well, so much for 'splorin' ... MomKatt says sometimes I'll be able to catch a bug or two while I'm up here.  Guess I need to be watchful, eh?

Meanwhile, this giant-sized Pink Bed is nifty to hang out on!  I'm Monorail Kitty!

Ya'll have a pawsome Thursday!

PURRZ!
Selina


Comments

  1. Hehehe... Just be careful not to hop in the tub when it's filled with water. That's right... peeps bathe in water! MOUSES!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MomKatt loves bubblebaths, Nerissa! But I steer clear of the "frothy stuff"! MOL!

      Delete
  2. Isn't that nice, they got you an even larger pink beddy to sleep on in there! Strange place to keep it though, why isnt it flat inside that tub for nappy naps? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glogirly hardly ever takes baths, so the bathtub has become my playground and workout studio.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell your human to throw a mousie, or a small crinkle or sparkle ball in there, Selina - then you can play hockey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selina, be careful... water is not far...
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Selena, take care!!! I went in there one day and nearly drownded!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope no one turns the water on, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last picture of you is beautiful! Yeah be careful of the tub. I love playing in it but one day I ran through the condo and jumped in the tub and there was an inch of so of water in it. Of course TW thought it was hysterical as I tried to get out ASAP and kept slipping.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday