Surveying My Kingdom

Morning peeps!

You know something?  I'm one lucky kitty.  

I mean, just LOOK at this picture.  I'm shiny & healthy & my furs look GORGEOUS.  My uniocular viewer is clear and pretty and always wide open, looking for anything I can find (and any mayhem I can raise!)  I have a fiefdom kingdom over which I preside (and here I am over the weekend, surveying the pawrents' bedroom portion and finding it acceptable).  

I even have ART!  (See those kitties behind me? Yes, I'm one cultured feline.)

On top of that, I have the best Mom&DadKatt on earth.  They love me to pieces, and MomKatt is my hooman chew-toy and dispenser of laptime, lovins, nibbles, and, yes, I suppose I can count visits to the "V E T" as a positive 'cause that means she wants to keep me healthy and happy, so she dispenses that, too ... not to mention lots of play time.  And did I mention I can chew on her?

So I think I'll just spend some time today surveying my home and thinking how happy I am to be here.  It's just that kind day.

It's good to be me.

You know?

Purrz, ya'll,

Selina    

Comments

  1. We think you have your Mom firmly under your control now Selina but we wonder if you should curtail the chewing on her as it could be rather ouchie.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are queen of all you survey, like Andrea says. And we LOVE your art. How do you manage not to knock it down?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is SO good when you are
    Queen of your domain and you are spoiled :)
    We feel that way too!!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see my video with me chewing on TW? It's on my blog. Humans taste good. And, yes, you certainly look like a contented cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure got it good, Selina...lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are some lucky kittehz, pretty Selina! Our hope is that some day all kittehz can be as fortunate as us. You have a great kingdom. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that you are feeling so great, Selina. Yes, we are very lucky kitties to have great forever homes.

    Spyro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Selina you are the Queen of a lovely Kittydom =^.^=
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a PURRfect kingdom you rule there Selina. But here, our Mom does not appreciate us chewing on her. Use too it was just one here and there. Then Cali Ann started nipping her, now more of us are chewing on her. (I'm beginning to think they like to hear me yelp.)
    She is trying to figure out how to stop it; let us know how you get your Mom to allow you to continue. We may need new suggestions. MOL Bow Tye Bush & Furs <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday