ManKatt Monday - MUPPET DOWN!

OMC!  PEEPS!

Today was supposed to be all about my brofur, Peppers, 'cause it's "ManKatt Monday"  But I'm afraid it's gotten ... complicated.

See, I just came upon these photographs in MomKatt's iPhone and I just don't know what to THINK.  They involve my DadKatt's childhood Muppet, Cookie Monster.  From this photograph, it's obvious that Cookie Monster is dead; he's not moving and there's no hand stuffed up his butt.

But why is he lying, dead, on OUR dining room floor?

And why ... oh WHY??? ... is Peppers sitting near to him?  Is he guarding the body?  Preserving the crime scene?

Or ... is the answer something far more sinister?

I guess this is a good time to say my MomKatt knows some good lawyers ... 

*gulp*

Oh Peppers!  How can you just LIE there like that, so ... so ... CASUALLY?!

Can't you see he's DEAD?

Oh kitties, I think I've stepped into some dystopian nightmare!  Could my brofur - so sweet, so innocent, such a big BABY - have been involved in ... 


MUPPET-CIDE?!  (I mean, s'riously, he doesn't know ANYONE in law enforcement!)

Selina  
       

Comments

  1. we think he just found it that way.... yep, that's the story to stick to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no, he's joined the FBI (Feline Burro of Investigation) and he's investigating the crime scene. He's studying it from every angle so he can catch the real killer! Or discover the natural causes of death. No no, I'm sure it's all perfectly innocent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno ... he has trouble finding his BUTT some days ... MOL!

      Delete
  3. I hate to tell you this, Selina, but I would probably kill that thing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My DadKatt isn't buying it. He said, "Cookie Monster knows better. Play dead until the danger has passed. As soon as Peppers abandoned the scene Cookie Monster scuttled off…………to “an undisclosed location”. Probably had a cookie with Chaney." ROFL!

      Who's Chaney?

      Delete
  4. He's just playing possum, deny all knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there any forensics? Evidence looks circumstantial to me!! ;) mol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh! We think Peppers might have been framed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with the Island Cats on this one.... I think he's been framed too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Cat! It doesn't look too good fur Peppers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH NOES! What will Peppers do? What will your MOMMY do? Hurry...delete the evidence!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure it's not him! He's just waiting for paramedics to arrive!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday