Word-y Wednesday - Breakfast! And Purrs For Furriends .. and Happy Administrative Prof's Day!

Morning Peeps!

As you can see in the above picture, I breakfasted with MomKatt this morning (as I normally do, plus I was all over her in her chair at the dining room table, but she couldn't get a piccy of me doing that 'cause I was ... well, all over her!).  She's reading Vol. 4 of that big Lyndon Johnson biography, and you can just see the edge of her breakfast plate there under the book.  So I decided to crunch some kibble while she read.  We're purr-fect companions in the mornings!


Also, we're sending out big purrs to little Milou, brofur to Texas, A Cat In New York, who's one of our blogging buds.  Milou's having some trouble & isn't feeling well (urinary infection & inflamed intestines) so please, if you feel so inclinded, stop by Texas' page & wish Milou a "get well soon".




Isn't Milou handsome?  :)

Also purrs going out to Bhu's meowmy, who's home from being in the hos-piddle briefly.  Click on the link above to visit his page, also.




We hope you both get well soon!

Lastly, I'd like to wish all our typists a Happy Administrative Professional's Day.  Let's face it, kitties:  with no opposable thumbs, we'd be lost without our typists.  They help us with our blogs, keep them decorated, take pictures and videos of us and basically just want to brag to the world about ... US!  I mean, they've pretty much dedicated themselves to this and, though they may not type for us as often as we'd like, I'd like to thank them for doing it in the first place (and keeping up Facebook pages and everything else.)

So I hope MomKatt does a little celebrating later on today.  But this doesn't mean you can be late with my gooshy fuds, MomKatt.   

Have a good Wed., everyone.  The weekend's coming!

Purrz,

Selina  

Comments

  1. Whatever did your Mum do before she became your servant Selina - did she just sleep all day? haha!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're purring for Milou and for Bhu's Mom.

    We agree that our blogs would be a lot less interesting without our typists!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your mum must be so glad she has you to share her day with.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sending lots of purrs to Milou!

    I have NO idea what to do for my human today - I had to ask on Facebook what to give her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMC! I forgot to get my human a present or something! Does this morning's hairball can count, you think?

    Thank you so much Selina pour your kind words for Milou. We are still waiting for more news but we're sure all of your purrs and prayers helped.

    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's face it Selena, if it wasn't for us the humans would have no life at all!!! ;)

    Love Austin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's a book? heh heh. I used to get the zoomies while TW ate breakfast cos she'd get up and chase me. Now that Pop is home, he's disrupted my routine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Come on over to my blog today. There's a special little somethin' waitin' for you there. purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to meet you Selena. I see you're very busy, so I'll come back later again. Pawkiss, Little Binky :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday