Easy Like Sunday

Mornin' peeps!

I'm getting my relax on today - we're not normally here on Sundays but just so you don't think I'm getting into a rut, we decided to SHOW UP UNEXPECTEDLY!  I'm NOT a predictable kitty, y'know.


Sundays were just MADE for naps, don't you agree?  And I'm starting early today.  Usually, Sundays for MomKatt are decided to non-stop reading, or movie-watching or, in season, a Tigers baseball game.  (Unfortunately, it's also F-1 racing season, so some Sunday mornings, thanks to DadKatt, aren't quite as quiet around here as we'd like them to be.  Oh well, at least they start early and the carnage and noise are generally done by 10 AM.)

Anyway ... it's lap time ... so I'm getting my easy on.  Are you?

(Psst!  MomKatt'll be getting HER easy on about ... oh, 2:30 PM ... when she usually passes out on the couch.  MOL!)

Nuthin' wrong with that!

Happy Sundaze!

PURRZ!
Selina



  

Comments

  1. We think your easy looks very easy today Selina.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my napping in quick and early today - my human gets back from BlogPaws mid-afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a very easy Sunday!

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selina, telling stories about Momkatt! Enjoy you hard day of napping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selina, you are so purrty!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I subscribed to yours. :)
    Purrs,
    --Nermal

    ReplyDelete
  6. At 2:31 p.m. are you on the MomKatt? We would be! MOL!

    Happy Sunday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very comfy. My Beans like motor sport, too so I usually go in the bedroom for peace and quiet when it is on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Selina! OMC!! You are the cutest kitty cat ever :)
    We loves reading your blog :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Selena, you mean of course that every day is made for naps! ;) Hehe! have a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love relaxing on Sundays, too! My Mommeh likes to nap and read in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had some MAJOR naps, this afternoon. After all those blogtinis at the big #blogpawty, last night, I sort of had to. purrs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday