ManKatt Monday

Meowlo Peeps!

Well, since:

A.  MomKatt says I haven't been doing anything too "photo-worthy" lately; and


B.  It *is* ManKatt Monday ...


Here, for your viewing pleasure, is Peppers on a bag.

Ain't he handsome, ladies?

We hope everyone had a good Mother's Day.  Since it's MomKatt's policy to have her Sundays "Computer Free", we don't get online or have the cell phone turned on during those days, so I did not post yesterday.  MomKatt did, however, want to toss in a few words about how SHE feels about being a kitty Mom so here she is.

*****************

"I love being a cat mom.  Sometimes, I sit on our couch and just watch the kids run around, go in and out of the room, flop onto the floor, play with the toys, or just sit in my lap or next to me wherever I am ... and I really do marvel that these 'small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri', as I like to call them as a group, live with me, in MY house, sharing MY life and giving ME so much love.  It's just a constant source of wonder for me.  It truly *is* like living with a bunch of undersized panthers.  And I LOVE it and consider myself so fortunate to be their MomKatt."

******************

Well, short & sweet for once!  I'm amazed.  MOL!  (MomKatt admits to having a big case of the "long winds" sometimes.)

So happy ManKatt Monday and Happy (late) Mother's Day to all my peeps!  Hopefully, I'll do something MomKatt deems worthy of photographing!  MOL

Peace out, ya'll!

Selina


*MomKatt note:  It isn't that Selina's not doing anything "photo-worthy"; it's just more like there isn't anything exciting going on at our house lately and we're all spending a LOT of time vegging on the sofa - so she's in my lap a lot of the time, which doesn't make for good photos because (A) she's black and (B) she's usually curled up into a perfectly-formed black circle like this:

This isn't the best example, but you get the general idea.  She's usually in a precise circle shape, with her face BURIED so you can't even see her one pretty eye.  Just looks like a black circle from a camera's point of view. 
     
  

Comments

  1. We don't want to disturb Selina as she's fast asleep on your lap so please tell we called and we'll come back another day.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selina darling, your mommy feels the same as MY mommy about we fur babies. We are kids, perpetual toddlers and deeply loved. We love our pawrents back just as much, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mancat Monday Peppers!!! I hope y'all have a mighty fine week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! Mum is nodding sagely at what your mom said, Selena!! Humans are strange wanting to watch us all the time! But heyho! We are here to entertain :)

    Love Austin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Mommy is pretty good to us - if we could just get her to cut back on the kissy face! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! When nothing is going on, it's time for a Foto Frenzy using a random old photo. That's what TW does. MOL! We're finding it hard to visit furrends cos TW is always watching that damn ballgame. On another note, she always marvels that we furries are living, breathing creatures that rely on her for everything. How demeaning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, our mom is always telling us to do something because all it seems like we do is sleep and eat and eat and sleep which doesn't make for good blog posts. Oh well, we're cats, and we'll do what we want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peppers is QUITE handsome! My human has been having a hard time coming up with photo opps too - it has been in the 90s here and we aren't inclined to do much around here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday