Radio Silence!


Hello, all, Morticia here!  

As you can see, I'm meowing.  Something I'm doing a lot more of recently.  (Hey, a girl has to let the hoomans know what's on her mind, right?)   

Anyway, right now, I'm meowing a message to all Selina's fans & readers.

Your favorite uniocular kitty is taking a vacation.  Well, actually, her typist, otherwise known as MomKatt, is taking a vacation.  But they'll both be back quicker than you can say, "Fancy Feast!"  Or "Litter Locker!"  Or ... "HAM!" 

(Did I mention I love HAM!?)


Selina says to be sure to tell you all to miss her, OK? 

Now, I'm going to go over here & meow at Peppers.  He doesn't listen, but I'll make some noise at him anyway.     

Flashin' you the white whisker,
Morticia

PS - In Selina's absence, *I* will be accepting all HAM! donations ... of course I'll save some for her when she returns ... of COURSE I will ... maybe ... if she gets back quickly ... I mean, what if it SPOILS?!

Comments

  1. Morticia we are pleased to meet you - usually Selina comes to meow to us - purrhaps we should say meow at us as she always has so much to say and we can't get a meow in edgeways!! Take care.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL MOL! Yeah, she's like that. Always yappin' about something ... *giggles*

      Got any HAM!?

      Morticia (the stand-in)

      Delete
  2. a vacation....!!!! did sum one say houz trashin partee time :) pea ess...ticia...ya gotta try friez with yur ham samiches !!!

    hope everee one haza grate week oh end !

    enjoy yur vacation mom...knot ta worree bout a thing ~~~

    tee;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope your peeps enjoy their vacation...and we'll see you all when they get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow, I get the feeling that Selina didn't get a chance to proofread this message!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morticia, it's lovely to see you hamming it up for the camera!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting s know, Morticia. We hope the vacation will be fun!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did somebody say FREE HAM?????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your vacations and don't forget to come back soon ;-)
    Someone mentioned ham?
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ham? Where's the ham? Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa! I miss her already. I hope MomKatt gets to see Mariano in Seattle. The game will be on too late for TW to stay up. That's what she always says but she winds up staying up unless they're getting killed. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a fun time on your vacation! Love you guys xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday