Your Thankful Thursday Selina

Meowlo, peeps!


Today, Thankful Thursday, I'd just like to say:

Aren't you thankful for me?

I was thinking about this just the other day.  Just think:  If my Uncle Bill and my MomKatt hadn't made sure that my life changed for the 150% better from my days roaming around that country club dumpster, where would ya'll be right now?  I mean, would your lives be enriched by this particular, special, silly, funny and loving uniocular kitty?  NO.  Would you have had the benefit of seeing me snoopervise DadKatt putting together that kat tree?  NO.  Would you have been able to follow, no doubt with drawn breath and pounding hearts, the story of my wonderful rescue and my gorgeous, loving, wonderpurr home & pawrents?  Of course you wouldn't.

So ... BE THANKFUL, OK?!  ;-)  I know *I* am.

    
Not only that, I'm modest too.

Hey, MomKatt!  Can I fit into this bag?  I wanna go to work with you so I can WHAP! some attorneys!

PURRZ!

Selina (who is ALSO VERY THANKFUL for each & every one of her readers and the friends she & MomKatt have made through this blog.  Our lives would be FAR duller without being able to read about YOUR kitties' adventures, ups and downs, opinions, jokes and, of course, GREAT pictures.  We love you all!)  XOXO

PS - *grabs keyboard from MomKatt*  And I'm also VERY thankful for DadKatt ... who said "Yes" two years ago ... Just noticed that he didn't get credit in the main body of this blog entry, and he SO deserves it.

PEACE OUT, CATZ!

Comments

  1. what a wonderful thoughtful kitty you are Selina,xx Speedy and mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all so very thankful that you got your happy sweet one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful that you are my friend Selina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're thankful that you have a safe and happy forever home, Selina. And we're glad to be able to read about your adventures here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to be thankful and you are so modest about it, Selena! mol I like modesty in a cat. It's so rare! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selina, our mom says she is thankful for all kitties, but especially black kitties and special needs kitties. You enrich our lives with your tenacity and spirit. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday