Selina - Freakin' Furriday!

Meowlo Peeps!!!

It's FURRIDAY!  Well, for us kitties, EVERY day is Saturday, so we don't get as excited about Fridays as the peeps do but, what the heck, I can celebrate it!

And, as you can see, I'm celebrating it by SITTING IN THIS BOX!

DadKatt took this picture a couple of days ago.  He was late getting out the door that morning to go to his workz, and I'd obliged him (frankly, I was bored) by slapping applying my Patented Smacky Paws technique to this Fancy Feast flat that MomKatt uses when she shops at PetSmart onto the floor.  There *were* three of them, all sitting on the end of the breakfast counter, and I was trying to peg all three but, alas ...

Turned out, however, that one svelte black kitty cannot, under any laws of physics currently known to man or feline, occupy three Fancy Feast flats all at once (Boudicca probably could ... heh heh ... or more aptly, her BUTT ... heh heh ... )  But, since I am so sleek and long and water-like, one box was all that I needed to attract DadKatt's attention and compose the purr-fect presentation of MOI.



See me?  Now, if you were a peep going past this, HOW could you resist doing what he did?  He saw me, saw how utterly adorable I looked, sitting in this box right in his path towards the kitchen door ... so he whipped out his cell phone, took my picture and sent it to MomKatt later in the day as a surprise.

As you would expect, she was surprised ... and delighted! once she received this gift.

The gift ... of ME.  In a BOX.

Really, my DadKatt is the best DadKatt in the whole, wide world!

I hope everypurr has a wonderful weekend.  See ya next week on da flip side!

Purrz!

Selina      

Comments

  1. Oh, and how sweet and adorable you look in that box. We are sure happy your DadKatt shared it with us. You all have a great weekend! Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I was thinking about gooshy fud right then .... ;-)

      Delete
  2. That sure is a pawsome box. Why don't we have a box like that?

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to get your meowmy to get you one from the store in the FF section!

      Delete
  3. We never seem to get any good boxes these days - sighs.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome box! And it does fit you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That box was made for you, Selina! It's purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you are a very special gift sweet Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He certainly is the best DadKatt, especially since he's letter Ray and Rachel stay. Yesterday I almost made Pop late cos I frew up on his rug and in his haste, he stepped in it. MOL! Heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waffles loves the flat boxes.
    If only they had a lid.
    heh, heh

    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having more then one box to sit in does create a quandary. You look terrific sitting in the box you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you make a very fine gift Selina,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Selena, you quite make me go all fainty! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Selena, I quite enjoy box lids, too. You look cute sitting in there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best thing in a box ever :) they just don't look right unless a feline is plonked inside :)Hugs Fozziemum xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday