"Just Another ManKatt Monday"

"Just another ManKatt Monday

I wish it were Sunday

'Cause that's my fun day

And I'd be gettin' pettin's

It's just another ManKatt Monday ... "

Oh hai!  Man Ray here and it's me singing this little tune about ManKatt Monday and how I wish MomKatt were here like she was Sunday (yesterday).  I love my MomKatt!  I'm all over her in the mornings, rubbing against her ankles and legs, and she never fails to give me pettin's and tell me how handsome I am, and how I'm her "Little ManKitty For Always".  I chirp for her.  SOMEtimes I meow just a little 'cause I know AM treats can't be far behind. 

Look what I did this morning!  I captured Pink Bed!




It was easy really.  Nobody was looking ... it was empty so ... I occupied it!

It's no wonder Rachel and Selina like Pink Bed.  He's VERY soft.  And it smells like them, so I feel 100% secure in his confines.

So what do you think of this mankitty?  I don't think Pink Bed makes me look "girly". 

Do you?

ManKitty purrz,
Man Ray 

Comments

  1. Nope ,you're to much the mankitty so it looks good,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your mom loves it when you chirp..

    and no, the bed doesn't make you look 'girly', it makes you look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she DOES love it. She says it's my "special sound" since I so rarely meow. Though, I DO meow a LOT more than I used to when I first came to live with them. I NEVER meowed.

      Ray

      Delete
  3. You are looking wonderful Ray! Hey, I love my pink bed too, real Mancats love pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. REAL man cats look like a million in pink and truthfully, even though I am taken (Boomie) I have to tell you that you are strikingly handsome and you just enjoy that pink beddie. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing wrong with mancats liking pink. You look very manly in the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, Ray. A real mancat can do pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are getting so big, Ray! Confident mancats can handle any color, even pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ray, a real Mancat is not afraid of pink!
    You look good in that pink bed too :)
    Our Tillie used to murp/chirp at Mom.
    Julie is trying hard to fill her space and follows Mom all over the place :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure,JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ray you are growing so much and your pink bed shows what a confident mancat you are.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a very manly song (and one #1 has on her iPod!), in a slightly different version… You look so great, Ray, and we are so happy to see you so happy.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  11. And you are looking mighty handsome in that pink bed too sweet Ray. Good capture. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pink bed was made for you Ray but don’t tell Selina I said that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday