It's ME!

Finally!  I get my OWN post on my OWN blog!  Those )%(*@)!! kittens ... they get ALL the press lately.

Have ya'll missed Your Favorite One-Eyed Thang?  Well, I'm doing great, peeps.  I am running around the house like a crazy cat these days, playing and having a good time.  I've found that Rachel is fun to play with.  MomKatt "makes the teaser stick go" and we go after it hammer and claw!  Then there is my obligation to get the maximum amount of lap time with MomKatt in the evenings.

Here I am this morning, resting after a stick play session.  (As you can see, Rachel just HAD to photobomb me ... *rolls eyes*)

MomKatt showed him this photo and DadKatt said, "Well, she was just trying to help by pointing you out, Selina!"  As if you peeps could MISS me in this shot.  I think she did it to sabotage me.

You wait.  I'll get her.



Hope everyone has a good day!
 

Purrz!
Selina


PS - Yeah, OK I kinda wish *I* had a pointy tail .......

Comments

  1. You are an amazing kitty, Selina and I am so glad you are having a good time with Rachel. Have a good day. Lilac waves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy yur day selina ...good ta see ewe again !!
    heerz two an Antarctic cod kinda week oh end to everee one !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe she is very excitable Selina,but yes its great to see you sweetie,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL, Rachel sounds like a fun girl... even if she does pull a Binga now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I missed you! Glad you’re doing well. The heat has been getting to me but today I had major zoomies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad that you're doing well and that you're finding ways to have some fun with those kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She IS pointing at you! HahaMeow!

    Happy Thursday!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL! Rachael must be one of the Pointer Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Selina, I am glad you are having such a good time with Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Selina...that is great that you are enjoying some play time with Rachel. Have a great weekend. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news, Selina, your own blog...and lots of fun :) Pawkisses for Happy Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, Selina! We're glad you're enjoying playing with Rachel!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday