ManKattCaturday

Yo.  Peeps.  Peppers here.

It's a very hot and lazy Carolina Caturday outside here in Reidsville.  Where am I?  I'm no dumb bunny.  I'm indoors, getting my Caturday easy on (why wait 'til Sunday, I'm thinking?).



My cat bed is strategically placed next to the air conditioning vent.  Coolness is very important to a guy like me - both the attitude kind and the temperature kind.

  

Now if I could just make her go away with that silly cell phone camera ...  I love her but ... s'riously ... *sigh*

Ya'll take it easy and all the kittehs here wish you a happy Caturday!  We think you should all take nap.

Next to the AC vent.

Just bring your own catbed 'cuz ya can't share mine.

Peppers, Carter Clowder cub reporter

Comments

  1. I'm sorry to say, Peppers, but you panthers have it worse than the rest of us kitties with the camera because humans can't get enough of that glossy black fur of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over here it's raining today and are pretty cold for the season so no AC needed over here.
    Happy easy CATurday to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your cool by the a/c vent and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one cool dude! Hey, it's okay to vent once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found the purrfect napping spot, Peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool in more ways than one, we like that :)
    You are also mighty handsome ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy do I low what you mean about that durn cell phone camera!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peppers - well done getting the napping place right nest to the cool air blower thing.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peppers that is the ONLY way for a panther mancat to get easy in hot weather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you Peppers! AC is the best. Hope your vent isn’t in a hot sun puddle but maybe that would be the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday