Tummy Tuesday

With my very special guest, my brofur, Peppers!

He loves showing off his tummy.

BLARGH!  
 You can understand WHY he loves showing off his tummy.  It *is* pretty impressive.  MomKatt loves to rub it, then Peppers will curl around her hand like one of those bugs that curl up when you touch them as a defensive measure?  Then he'll start bunny-kicking her hand/arm ... but very gently.

His deep rumbly purrs negate his feeble protests at being so manhandled ... MOL

I, OTOH, rarely show my tummy.  I prefer bread loaf position on MomKatt's lap!

 
One of my most beautiful photos.


OK this is Pink Bed and NOT MomKatt's lap but ... you get the picture.

Purrz!
Selina

Comments

  1. That is quite an impressive tummy Peppers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his little white patch - that is probably what really gets your human!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Selena!! I have missed you!! AND then we get a gratuitous tummy shot! My joy overflows!! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pawsome tummy Peppers!
    We can see why your Mom loves to rub it.
    We like belly rubs too(well, Georgia not as much)
    Selina, you look pretty and we bet your Mom likes patting you lots too.
    Even if it is your head :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetheart, I would take whatever you would give me, is what my mommy just said!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an irresistible white spot on your tummy, Peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peppers, has a white bikini bottom on! Cute!
    This is a lovely pic of Selina.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whichever way and wherever they come, cuddles from one's very favourite person are TOP!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday