I Am Not In This Picture





Meowlo, peeps!

Yes, I am here.  I know you missed me.

And yet, I am NOT here.  I'm not here in the sense that I'm not in the photo above that MomKatt took this morning.  From left that is Ray, Rachel and The Little Brat Nutmeg.

This window is in the pawrents' bathroom.  Usually, it's Morticia's place.  She loves to sit there with the window open in the mornings while MomKatt's taking a shower, just checking on her kingdom, watching squirrels etc.  But "The Three Musketeers" have discovered the joys of window-sitting and my poor sisfur can hardly get any time at all in the window now without one (or all) of them ousting her from her beloved space.

I simply don't fit there with all of them up there and I never was really interested in the bathroom window, anyway.  I much prefer this location at the moment:




These are some boxes MomKatt's packed for their move - whenever this house sells.  I like it 'cause I'm near the counter (food/treat sources) and because I'm somewhat hidden.

But of course, like most cats with our capricious, ever-changing whims, I could change "favorite spots" at any time.  You never know.

Where is YOUR favorite spot?

I hope no one's forgotten me ...

Purrz!
Selina

Comments

  1. I would NEVER forget you sweetie. I always love seeing you. Loves and snorgels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we could never, ever forget you either sweet Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never forget you Selena. My favourite spot changes every week. At the moment it is under the chair near the computer desk. I can keep an eye on my mum from there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could never forget you, sweetie! I just love that cute picture of "The Three Musketeers"...Truffles has a couple windows that she really loves to hang out in too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you again. We would not forget you.
    We like the window pic and your current spot.
    We like to keep changing spots too ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selina! Nice to see you. My favorite spot is wherever TW is. If she’s on the computer, it’s Pop’s bed. At night, it’s her bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Selina, nobody could forget you! That doesn't mean you shouldn't post more, though. ;-) Paws crossed that the house sells soon, and that you get over to OUR coast right away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so wonderful to hear from you, beautiful girl! We've all got our favorite spots and we change them as often as the wind changes direction. Looks like your spot is nice and cozy. We like that.
    Have a terrific Tuesday!
    >>Smoochies<<

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so glad to see you.

    Socks - the new cat carrier in the Study, it is very comfy.
    Scylla - Mommy's bed.
    Fenris - Under the swing if Mommy is in it. Otherwise under the picnic table.
    Tuiren - In my dog house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday