What We've Been Up To Lately

Meowlo peeps!

MomKatt never ceases to amaze me:  I'm here today, posting for you!  Two days in a row!

OK I'll stop giving her poop.  

So what are some things she's caught us doing with the phone camera?

Well, firstly, I'm modeling my new kitteh mat here.



(Actually, I think it's supposed to be a door mat for the house but MomKatt said it was too nice to put it outside and I agree!)

Here is Nutmeg, conquering DadKatt.  She's just shoved her little self fit right in with us around here.  She, Ray and Rachel are "The Three Musketeers" and I'm the occasional fourth, if I feel like joining their insane chasing.  (Which I usually do.)



Lastly, here's Rachel.  She's not actually doing anything, except maybe wasting time letting you see how pretty she is.



Sadly, Ray cannot be with us today.  Mainly because MomKatt can't get a decent pic of him lately.  Don't ask me why.  I think he's just over the picture taking for awhile.  So here's an old pic as a stand-in (well it's not really old - she took it in April:).

If you look very carefully, you can see Boudicca in the window.

I think Ray's unsure what to do next.  We have SOOOO many choices around our house!

Purrz!
Selina

 





Comments

  1. Heheh! I can see Boudicca!!!!
    You are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww look at you all,so cute every single one of you,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like cat heaven at your pad!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can't help but think you are all beautiful and we love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like Nutmeg has added a big dose of FUN around your house - kind of like what I did here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boudicca...come in with the others. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see Boudicca. Does she join in the games too? You are all looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you kitties are having a wonderful time
    and enjoying life at your house :)
    We see Boudicca sunbathing in the window.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. You new mat is cute and it was great to see all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday