Cat World Domination Day!

Hey, ya'll!

Frankly I thought EVERY day was Cat World Domination Day but ... it never hurts to emphasize the point, does it?


We Small Furry Creatures from Alpha-Centari are all celebrating in our own individual ways.  For instance:  Here's Nutmeg.  Don't you love the facial expression??
 

 
OMC!  Am I late for the pawty?  Can I bring my pipe cleaner???


Boudicca is keeping watch on the premises in case dogs intruders show up to ruin the pawty:

"No pawty-crashers are getting past ME!"


Morticia is sleeping through it.  Lazy, lazy!  Then again, she's like MomKatt:  not a night kitty.




Ray is also resting but, like Boudicca, he's alert.  I think he's waiting for our caterer to bring the nip brownies!

"No, MomKatt, I want a nip'tini!"



And Rachel is ... well she's just waiting for any old thing that might pass by!

"Hey aren't you people supposed to bow down before us, or something?"
 
Where am I, you ask?  WELL!  I found the nip stash - hey Ray, come and get it!

"Does this 'nip make me look fat??"


On the whole, our celebration is very low-key, but nonetheless an enthusiastic one that our world is dominated by felines!

Happy Cat Domination Day ya'll!

Purrz!
Selina 

Comments

  1. happee werld cat day guys...nice ta see everee one two day !! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy World Cat Domination Day!
    Looks like you kitties are ready to go and celebrate!
    WooHoo. Have a pawsome party ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you guys are celebrating just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang RayMan, you are rockin' that nip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday