International Box Day: Our Contribution

Meowlo peeps!  It's me, Selina!  Didja miss me?

First of all, a huge THANK YOU for everyone that sent us messages about my brofur, Peppers.  Mom&DadKatt appreciated each person and kitty that sent one.  It's been really, really rough for them the last two weeks and, while they're still sad, we kitties are trying hard to keep cheering them up and that leads to ... 

International Box Day!

Last night, Nutmeg got things going.  She's so photogenic!

 
"See how cute I am?"


"I am multi-tasking by testing ALL the boxes!"


Even Sasha got in on the festivities!

"Humm ... I don't know about this!"


Then Rachel took over for Nutmeg after she'd served her time.

"Get out, Nutmeg.  It's MY turn!  Quit mugging for the camera!  Dern Torties ... "

"I finally got her away from it!  I'm in!  Where's Ray?  I want to jump out at him!"

 Morticia was rather upset that the pawrents were paying so much attention to us box-dwellers.  Doesn't she look sad?  Of course, this look melted MomKatt's heart (it always does - she loves her soul kitty!) so pictures of her were taken in Pink Bed (which doesn't see much action from me these days.  I have "put away kittenish things ... "  MOL).  But my sisfur IS a beauty, there's no denying that.

"I'm not in a box but I AM in Pink Bed!!  Don't forget me!"


But, at last, *I* took over the boxes! 

At first, I wasn't sure I wanted to participate:

"Humm ... does this box meet my expectations?"

I decided I'd be different.  Instead of going INTO a box, I decided to conquer it and sit ON the box!

"I want to get those Steiff bears up there!"
And again (I was showing that box "what fer"!)


"They are SOOOOO tempting!"

 I was slightly uncooperative about having my pic taken.  MomKatt kept telling me to look up at her, and I would NOT!!  DadKatt was laughing at MomKatt's efforts and she told him to "help or shut up!"  But as you can see, I relented.  I mean, I DO love her.


"You know I get extra treats for this, right?"

 So there's our contribution to International Box Day!  We hope you've enjoyed us!

Purrz!
Selina, Rachel, Sasha, Morticia (Queen of Pink Bed) and Nutmeg*


*Boudicca and Ray did not want to join us for some reason. Slackers ...*

Comments

  1. You are all SO precious! (You can always trust a tortie to get the party started!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure did a great job celebrating International Box Day, sweet pals! Carry on ... the day is still young. :)

    Happy Box Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Boxing Day!
    Annabelle, Boo, Ping and Mr Jinx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these photos! Thank you for sharing your box poses (and pink bed pose) with us. Happy International Box Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rockin' da boxes! Happy Box Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great box shots!Happy box day,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great box and pink bed shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you are all doing a fabulous job keeping smiles on your parents' faces. Well Done! And hat great photos.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Beautiful!

    I am so glad to be able to visit you again, Selina! You all look great in these boxes but I like how you use them best!

    I am also so sorry to read about Peppers. I'm sending you all lots and lots of purrs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday