Phffffffffbbbbbbttt!

Morning, peeps!

Since I've lived with MomKatt, she's taken a great many photos of me - some simply stunning, some she's deemed not representative of my beauty and my shiny furz.

But in all these years, she's NEVER gotten a pic of me with my tongue stuck out.  So last night, sitting happily in our my new bed (it's SUPPOSED to have been a Xmas present for everyone me, but it had to pass muster first) I turned and finally gave her a small, tidy raspberry.  Merry Christmas, MomKatt!




P. S.  The bed has been deemed more than acceptable (it's partly pink and SOOOOOO soft and warm!) and is now put away until The Big Day two weeks from now (kittehs!  Can you believe - TWO WEEKS????)

'Til next time!

Purrz!
Selina, your favorite One-Eyed Thang

Comments

  1. Good morning sweetheart. I have missed you and your beautiful face and shining furz. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even Santa will think that is darn cute sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely bed, and a very cute tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Selina mommy sez don't remind her. MOL You look just luvvly and dat looks like a gweat new bed. When we started bloggin' we had no ideea what a "raspberry" was and we harldy ever give them to mommy. Most of da tung out fotos she has are when weez be bathin' or eatin' or playin'. So concats to yous mommy. Have a blest weekend.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moms get excited over the silliest things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pretty amazing record! My human gets tongue shots of me several times a week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Selena, I have missed you! And you give us a tantalising peek of your little pink tongue!! *swoon* Christmas has indeed come early!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So purr leased to see u back dear Selena. Can't wait to meet u and Momkat in person next year

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute tongue. I am sory you have to wait 2 weeks for your new bed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday