The Day Nears ...

Meowlo Peeps!

Our Secret Paws package came this weekend!  MomKatt has said we can't open the presents 'til Xmas Eve (they will be visiting our paternal g'mother on Xmas Day, so they open their presents to each other and us the night before.)

WE CAN'T WAIT 'TIL WE CAN SEE IT ALL!
 






Meanwhile, I had a little bit of a bad day yesterday - something spooked me Sat. night and no one could find me Sunday morning.  MomKatt knew something was wrong when I wasn't at the bedroom door waiting with the others for the pawrents to awaken and come out.  DadKatt finally found me - I was hiding in the stacks of big moving boxes upstairs - I felt very safe and concealed there.  MomKatt talked me out of there and petted and re-assured me.  Soon I was running around like normal and had a relaxing nap.


Sometimes this happens to me.  I won't tell them why (they suspect I'm being surprised somehow after they go to bed by one of the Three Musketeers but I'm not ratting anyone out.)  It upsets MomKatt because she doesn't like seeing me scared and spooked and not wanting to come out.  

So I got LOTS of lap time yesterday - I DEMANDED it!  It felt so good to be rubbed and loved on.

Xmas draws closer ... can't wait to hear what you kittehs all get from YOUR loved ones!

Purrz!
Selina 

Comments

  1. Dang sweetie, I wonder what spooked you? We hope you get all settled down and calm soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Selina, we really don't like to think of you being scared and we're glad you're OK now.

    We're all looking forward to Christmas, and just being here together. Ummmm... and the capon too!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. we bet there is something fun in that box. We are sorry you had a scare....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry you got scared Selina. Maybe sometimes you have a bad dream that scares you in the night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's scary!!! I bet you'll feel better when you see what's in that box though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what's inside that Secret Paws box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That box looks very exciting!! Miss Selena, next time you get spooked, give me a loud meow and I will run through the tunnel and comfort you!! It is getting very close to THAT day now, but I've already opened a couple of my presents!!! ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meow Selina, we can't wait to see what you got from yous secwet santa.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday