The Latest!

Meowlo peeps!  I'm having MomKatt type in red today because ... IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!  She spells it "holidaze" ... maybe your hoomans do the same thing?

Anyway,  As you can see, I'm sitting on LOTS of boxes.  They are in our dining room and they are boxes MomKatt's packed up for our move next May!  In between now and then, they make purr-fect balconies for me to perch on and spot that silly Tortie kitten creeping up on me.    I'm in the best location, as from here, no matter WHERE she approaches from, I'm ready!

I am VERY excited about my Secret Paws, too!  MomKatt's helping me get all my prezzies for mine together and we're going to mail it THIS WEEKEND!  It's going a long way away so we want to make sure my SP gets it in plenty of time for The Big Day!  

So, peeps, stay well Happy Monday and I'll be meowing at you soon!

Purrz!
Selina the Sleek


Comments

  1. Meow Selina looks and sounds like yous havin' a gweat time. We can't wait to see what everykitty gets fur Christmas. We luv this time of year. Have a blest day.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Selina and to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome spot! You should make sure your mom recreates it, exactly, in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear from you Selina :)
    Nice that things are going well at your place too.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! My human has been tossing boxes, which is totally wrong! Even worse, so did her boyfriend! And I thought he was my pal!

    I'll be shopping for my Secret Paws this week. I sent my human to Target for one thing, but the rest I'm gonna supervise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Mom is planning ahead with the packing. Secret Paws is fin, we participated last year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it sure looks as if you are going to have lots of fun between now and May. We have to get our mom off her butt and have her wrap our Santa Paws gifts as they are also going far away. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and CalistaJo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are already packing boxes for your move next May We are impressed!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually she's been packing since LAST YEAR! That's how long all this has been here. She plans to go through these boxes again and weed out MORE STUFF!

      Delete
  9. So excited about your move. Hope your holidays are filled with love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday