A Relaxed Return To My Blog





Good Fancy Feast gravy!  Has it been since JANUARY 2016 that I've made an entry in here??  Bast, I have a lazy staff!

Well, it's all good.  I forgive MomKatt.  It's been pretty busy for our family during the past year.  She left her job, we moved to Greensboro, I and my sibs had to conquer a new apartment (what FUN!  We were tired of that old house, anywho).  

Now I'm trying to be "Alpha Female"!  It's my new ambition.  But Morticia is putting up a fight.  MomKatt says that is HER place by seniority, since Sasha went to the Bridge last December but I take issue with this.  ML scolds me for chasing 'Ticia around the apartment and trying to horn in on Herself's morning "MomKatt Laptime".  I'm not trying to "horn in" -  honest!  I just know that I'm the bigger cat and that I provide more warmth than Morticia per fur capita, simply because of my size.  

Well, I guess I COULD be nicer.  But it's so much fun to be BAD!

Anywho, I'm BACK!  I've missed you guys!  Gee, I hope no one dropped my blog because of my lazy staff .... 

Purrz ya'll!
Selina


PS  Here I am this morning, lounging on my Sleeky Lounge.  It's a throne really - AND it's very hard and and made out of ... well I don't know what that stuff is, but the beds come with 'nip and MomKatt rubs it into the surface to make sure we get plenty of rest after our 'nip orgies!  (We had one last night.  MomKatt recently found a 'nip/silvervine combo that we go CRAZY for!)



Comments

  1. We are very glad to see you back blogging! We missed you!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I have missed you!!! ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you again Selina :)
    Don't worry, you are still on our reading list :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad you and your family are back, Selina! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Selina. I knew it had been a while, but I had no idea it was that long!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Bag Day!

Well(er) Wednesday