My Immodest Brofur

Girl kitties! (Well, guy kitties too, I guess.  I'm sure SOME of you aren't like this - and possess a wee bit of discretion and regard for others living with you.)

Do any of you have a rude/immodest brofur? I do. 

It's Ray.

He "spraddles" (MomKatt's word for it - she thinks it's cute) all the time on the bed and it's just SO embarrassing but - apparently - not for him. I mean - right out in the open! In front of Bast and everyfur! If someone meows about it (like me) he just LOOKS at you - like he's doing in this picture, as if to say:  "Huh?  What?"

It's disgusting!  It's like a human male leaving the toilet seat up!

We girls and discerning guys don't want to see this - am I right?  Can I get a "Yes ma'am!"?
 
(And don't EVEN ask me about his uncovered, nuclear waste dumps!!!) 


When *I* perform this act, I do it quietly and I'm not brazen about it.  I don't unashamedly show my blossom to other kits who, frankly, have naps to take and don't give a rat's bottom.

Why that picture ... it's like he WANTS you to look!  And MomKatt taking more pictures like that are just feeding him.

Boys .... ICK!

Purrz!
Selina

Comments

  1. Ahem... this is a bit embarrassing but we have no idea what you're talking about, Miss Selina. Spra-whats?

    Purrs,
    Da Beebs and Da Genj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meowlo Beebs and Genj:

      It means:

      "to spread out (one's legs, etc.) widely"

      according to MomKatt's "Free Dictionary" app (which she LOVES).

      Interestingly, it also the term meaning:

      "a disease that affects poultry, in which the legs splay so that they cannot stand properly."

      Poor chickens .... :( Ugh.

      Delete
  2. Is spraddling kind of like manspreading on the Metro?

    ReplyDelete
  3. whitefish waves guyz......we haz knot seen ya in for ever !

    hope all iz well with everee one ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL! I have to admit I am also guilty of said indiscretion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally cracked us up, Selina. Being a black panfur, your brokers "unmentionables" really don't show-ip. but we understand your disgust.Boys can be so oblivious to good manners. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

Bag Day!