Dingle Dangle

Happy Thursday peeps!!

It's such a beautiful day here today - MK says spring is here! She's very excited. She's been very jealous of us being able to sunbathe whenever we want and she can't because, sometimes, it's sunny but not warm enough for her to go to our pool.

Tama and the gang at The Poupounette have really inspired me. I already have the sunbathing thing down pat cat but those Abys et al are MASTERS and MISTRESSES OF ...

THE DANGLE!

So after much practice (I have to do it at night when MK isn't around with that clicky-thing. Didn't want any pics until I had it PERFECT.)

And .... ta da!
All 'dose man-katts out there are fogging up their pawrents' laptops right about now.

Here is my dangle.  It's sexy, yet casual - nonchalant, even. Virtually SCREAMS "laid back blackie".

I'm quite proud. I worked very hard. MK was scrambling for her clicky-thing! I let her photo me.

Whadda ya think?

Purrz!
Selina

Comments

  1. You look so comfy in that pawsome sunbeam Selina.
    We love the sunbeams too :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selina! We're sorry to be late commenting but we wanted to say that your dangle is AWESOME!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

Bag Day!