My Return!

The upper deck is where I usually am!


Ray is a regular attendant in the booth.


Melowlo, peeps!

Laura and Taffeta Rose sent me a message today on my highly-neglected blog, saying they knew I was out there, somewhere, and asking for a post. I'm glad you did, ladies.

It *has*  been too long and MK and I *have* been ... well, slack (she has, anyway. She's the one with the thumbs, not me!)  We've been keeping track with a few of you over the last few months when we have been able to. But it's time for my COMEBACK!

So, while MK transcribes right now, as you can see the Carter tanning bed is open, and I really must get back to my tanning. We're SO glad our sun has finally seemed to find NC again and no one is happier than us kits.

Boudicca goes to the vet in 30 minutes ... glad it's not ME!

Purrz, peeps! Back soon I PROMISE!

Selina & MK

Comments

  1. wavez two ewe all !!!! N itz nice ta see ya bak thiz way guyz.....hope everee onez doin soooper grate awesum ~~ :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you're back sweet girl, we are doing the happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't be strangers, you guys! We've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RAY! Admiral remembers him and I never met him! HI Ray...smoochies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Selina! It’s so great to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

Bag Day!