It's Been Awhile

Meowlo, peeps!

I'm back again!  I know it's been a good, long time since you've heard from me.  MomKatt says it's "life."  You get it, I'm sure.  Hoomans get so torqued out about "real life" that they sometimes neglect their duties as our kitty scribes, don't they?

Well, there have been many things that have happened since I last wrote, so I'll be telling you about them.  Some are sad, some are funny and some are going to be complaints about our new devil-spawn ... excuse me ... BRAT ... brother named Keaton!  He came to live with us last October and me and girls ... well ... let's just say ... BOYS!  Humph. 

And boy, will you be hearing about HIM!

Meanwhile, here is the newest picture of me.

Purrz, kiddos!

 

Selina

 


 

Comments

  1. We're here! We're here! And we are expecting regular posts. Ms. Selina!

    Tama says she knows all about brat boys...

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to find you here again, you're just as pretty as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Selina! It's nice to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee! It has been a while, but you are looking great!
    So good to see you too and looking forward to hearing your news.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

Bag Day!