Monday Morticia - Waiting, Wondering ....

Meowlo!  Morticia here.  I hope everykatt's ready for the holidays!  I think we are ... now it's just down to the waiting.  The anxiety.  The hopes.  The dreams.

What will be in our stockings this year?  MomKatt is sneaking around with AmazonSmile.Com packages that have been coming in.  She won't let us sniff them, either.

Plus the new cat toys in the guises of torn wrapping paper, wadded-up bows and loopy, magnetic curling ribbons!  That's the part *I* can't wait for!

I'd better leave extra 'nip for Santa Paws!

Morticia


 

Comments

  1. I'm certain that Santa will leave you some very nice and fun things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sure it will be a wonderful Christmas for all of you!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I know we aren't getting anything for Christmas - the Santa Kitty Toy Hop was OUR Christmas, and after this year, my human doesn't have any money left over for gifts for us or her boyfriend! So it is kind of a non-event here. But I still wish my human would set up the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is indeed a very exciting time of year!
    We are sure Sants knows what kitties like ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, curling ribbons? Your house really does sound like a kitty winter wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pawkisses for a Wonderful Christmas...just a few hours to go :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey - Selina Carter, April 9, 2011 - March 6, 2024

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

Bag Day!