Almost Two Weeks

Many thanks to Ann Adamas for this lovely tribute picture.  Two weeks this coming Monday.  The house still seems to empty without him, though the kits are keeping our spirits up.  What would we do without them?

And Gary & I want to thank you all SO much for all your kind words of condolence.  There really no folks like cat/animal folks:  they're such a special and loving group.  I wish you all could have known him; he was one in a million - just a big, sweet lug of a kitty.

Laura, Gary and the Small Furry Creatures from Alpha-Centauri

Comments

  1. Purrs to you - my human knows how difficult this all is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been online for just over 2 weeks and Flynn's posts were scheduled ahead so we have not been reading or commenting. I am so sorry for your loss and wish I could have offered my condolences earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it sure is touch. Love and hugs dear friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each and ever single one is such a huge presence in our lives. We're glad you have the other kitties to keep you busy and entertained but can imagine how much you miss your beautiful peppers boy.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me it's like losing a child. They are like toddlers. SO deeply loved and just as loving back to us. You are right. This is the most special of groups. I am so glad we have one another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May we apologise for being late in offering our condolences on the loss of Peppers. We saw his picture on the Rainbow Friends page and fell in love - No wonder you miss him, Peppers was something truly special.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Testing testing 1 2 3 ...

Well(er) Wednesday

Bag Day!